Are You Suffering From The Following?
- Abnormal discharge with an unpleasant odour
- Burning sensation during urination
- Itching down below
- Discomfort during intercourse
Yeast Infection In Men And Women
Yeast infection in men and women is technically referred to as Candida and is found in a normal human being. In fact, research shows that close to 50% of all healthy women are found to have yeast. In a healthy person, yeast is found in moist areas of the body such as mouth, intestines and vagina. However, under certain conditions it causes diseases referred to as yeast infections.
Causes of Yeast Infection
Candida can affect any other parts of the body and cause serious effects. The body is naturally able to prevent overgrowth of yeast in a healthy person. Here are the common causes of candidiasis:
- Use of some antibiotics which reduce the number helpful bacteria thus allowing harmful yeast to grow.
- Most diabetic are at a higher than normal risk of getting a yeast over growth especially in the mouth.
- Pregnancy is associated with lowered immunity in most women that may result in yeast infections.
- Use of some types of pills is associated with yeast infection in men.
- Treatment with steroids.
- Lowered immunity as in HIV/AIDs and Cancer treatments.
- Skin contact with an infected person.
Prevalence of Yeast Infections
Consequently, they are more affected than men. In fact, in western culture about 75% of women will get yeast infection at least once in their lives.
Penile candidiasis is uncommon and it mostly occurs after sexual intercourse with an infected female. Most men get other kinds of yeast infections on the skin, nails and hair. Studies have shown that lesbians and uncircumcised men have high prevalence of Candida infections.
Symptoms of Candida Infection
Symptoms depend on the site of infection and include:
- Wounds or ulcers in the mouth.
- Irritation on the skin.
- Redness on the infected area.
- Itchiness on the site of infection.
- Whitish discharge from the vagina or penis.
- Change of nail colour to black.
- Frequent urination.
- Pain or itchiness when urinating.
- Pain during sex.
- Gastrointestinal effects such as diarrhea, flatulence and gassiness.
Yeast Infections and Sex
In women, yeast infections are not sexually transmitted. In fact, candidiasis is not considered as an STI. Some men may get irritations on their penis after intercourse with an infected woman and should be treated.
Possible Harmful Effects of Untreated Yeast Infections
- Bad breathe if the infection spreads to or originates from the gastrointestinal system.
- Reduces the chances of getting pregnant because of the imbalance in normal flora.
- Blisters in the mouth or skin may be infected by bacteria.
- The infection may find its way into the blood stream where it is even more difficult to treat.
- Overgrowth of bacteria may affect the normal balance of bacteria in the body.
As you can see, if fungal infection go untreated you run the risk of very serious complication. Remember that these diseases affect mostly the skin which is the largest organ in the body. Therefore, they need to be treated as soon as the first symptom is seen. Early treatment means a higher recovery rate and lower chances of recurrence.
Treatment and Prevention
Yeastrol contains only the most effective natural ingredients that have been gathered using the principles of homeopathy. Homeopathy which has been practiced for more than 200 years believes that the body, just like nature, has the ability to cure itself even in times of diseases. Therefore, all the ingredients used in yeastrol are non-toxic and have no side effects. They only serve to activate the body’s natural healing system.
Yeastrol : Active Ingredients
- Baptista Tinctoria 3X also referred as Wild Indigo reduces the burning sensation you feel as you urinate.
- Borax 30c works on the wall of the gastrointestinal system to reduce the diarrhea, gassiness and stomach distention.
- Candida albicans treats vaginal itchiness in women.
- Echinacea Augustifolia 3X (Purple Coneflower) prevents the infection from recurring as well as treating thrush.
- Kreosotum 30C reduces itchiness in the eyes, ears and prostates in men.
- Thuja occidentalis 30C (Arbor Vit) reduces the burning sensation in the anus in both men and women. It also reduces oozing.
- Pyrogenium 200C effective at balancing vaginal flora to restore normal intestinal functions.
- Sulphuricum acidum 30C treats vaginal discharges and hot flashes in women.
- Nitricum acidum 30C calms your nerves to enable you to sleep well at night. Insomnia is common in candidiasis due to the need to scratch.
- Mercurius sulphuratus ruber 30C (Cinnibar) treats discharge in women and reduces and possible swelling in men.
- Mercurius Cyanatis 30C treats ulcerations in the cheeks and tongue.
As you can see, yeastrol has 12 active ingredients all targeted at a specific symptom. This way, after you finish the recommended dose all symptoms should have come down.
Yeastrol: Mode of Administration
The mode of application is sublingual. This means that the Yeastrol is sprayed under the tongue. Under the tongue is well vascularized area thus the drug is quickly absorbed into the blood stream.
Yeastrol : Contraindications
Yeastrol is generally safe to use for every one because of its natural ingredients. However, lactating mothers and pregnant women should consult a doctor before using it. Medical advice should also be sought for children who are under the age of 12.
How to Prevent Yeast Infection
Douching should be avoided at all times since the vagina is able to naturally cleanse itself. If your infection is recurring then you should avoid using scented products such as tampons, bubble bath, and pads. Tight fitting underwear made of synthetic fibers such as nylon should be avoided. Such underwear creates a moist condition that is perfect for growth yeast. After swimming, always remember to remove the wet clothes.
Here are some other pages here at for your viewing pleasure:
Here are some other resources you may find of value and interest: